I am an experienced clinical massage therapist and specialise in the treatment of back pain, a very common condition effecting most of us at some point in our lives.
Clinical Massage involves the use of advanced massage techniques to help alleviate symptoms of the back pain. These may present as a dull nagging ache, sharp stabbing pain, burning pain or a gnawing pain.
Back pain can be due to a number for reasons including:
- Muscle strains or ligament sprain of the back
- Herniated disc (commonly called slipped disc)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Poor Posture
- Piriformis syndrome
- Postural Deviations of the spine e.g Kyphosis, Lordosis or Scoliosis
- Spondylosis – Arthritis of the spine
- Facet Joint Irritation
For more information on how I can help please contact me below:
Phone 07760100279 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am conviently located in Cosham, Portsmouth, which is easily accessible off the M27 if travelling by car or Cosham train station is a 10 minute walk. There is a public car park next door to Cosham Library, just 2 minutes walk from the clinic.